Engineered to provide optimum weight, flex and texture for comfortable, tangle-free use. Free of excessive mass and unnecessary materials, our RED Series cables provide the headphone user with a sonic upgrade without adversely affecting established ergonomics.
WyWires headphone cables - RED and Platinum - are recommended by many headphone and headphone amp manufacturers. We are the masters at custom sizes and color options.
- Design created exclusively for reference headphones
- Hand-crafted in Los Angeles, California
- Proprietary wire formula manufactured in USA
- Up to 4x the conductivity of stock cables with no added mass
- Reduces capacitance that causes time-delay smearing and transient masking
- Reduces signal cross-talk for a deep, immersive soundstage for all music genres
- Standard size 5 feet
- All custom sizes available
- Tangle-free design
- Cotton-wrapped copper Litz wire
"Tangle-free cable with deep black background and big soundstage...in all the tracks that I listened to, the Red sounded louder, clearer, and with bigger dimensions to the stage. The background is totally silent on the Red...The sound was more dynamic and engaging without being edgy or coloured sounding. The bass from the Red had more texture and body. The mids had a more live feel to them..."
--glassmonkey, AudioPrimate Fall 2016
“...right out of the box I’ve heard a significant difference that I know from past experience will only get better with time. The stock cable is ok, but putting the Red on settled the brightness down without muffling anything, and lowered the noise floor significantly. Lower registers are more detailed and still breaking in. Lovely, really. Just thought you should know, or hear it yet again."
- Jeff Z.
"The bass on the WyWires goes deep, has weight and does not encroach upon the midrange. Notes are very well defined, whole and round..."
- setamp, Head-Fi Community Member, May 2, 2014
Threads on headfi.org on RED headphones cables