Utilizing our Litz wire, air dielectric technology, our speaker cables are engineered to preserve the output of any amplifier to any speaker regardless of the speakers’ load difficulties. Like our other cables, the speaker cables are neutral with very high bandwidth that will preserve the nuances and tonal palette present in advanced loudspeaker and amplifier designs where usable output can exceed 50KHz. Speaker cables are available in single, double and triple wire configurations and can be fitted with spade lugs and or banana plugs.
- Neutral with very high bandwidth that will preserve the nuances and tonal palette present in advanced loudspeaker and amplifier designs where usable output can exceed 50KHz.
- Speaker Cables sold in pairs
- 8 ft standard length (2.46 meters)
- Capacitance: 8.5 pF ((per foot at a frequency of 10 kHz)
- Speaker 1 Single wire speaker cable
- Speaker 2 Bi wire speaker cable
Includes Certificate of Authenticity
"Articulate, delicate, power and speed, resolving… quiet. Which means that nothing gets in the way… you get space, presence, decay… clean. Finesse. Yeah, that is a great way to describe what they do... no heavy hand. Air and extension. Big."
Diamond Loudspeaker Cables, Positive-Feedback Online, March/April 2017, by Dave Clark